CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday 17 August 2008

Ben 10 & Cupcakes for a birthday boy

Neeshant's 6th was really special. His mum Pam ordered 2 cakes to celebrate the day.
One was of Ben 10 - obviously a favourite of Neeshant. I was told he perhaps now have a whole collection of Ben10 toys and stuff. Happy 6th Birthday Neeshant.

Nontheless, I realise that having a bigger design helps get the details more accurate. Otherwise, one has to spend more time getting the details just right or it gets lost.







The 2nd cake were just butter cupcakes arranged to form a number "6". As much as I tried to fit these onto the biggest board I had, I think if the board was slightly broader, the "6" would more like a 6, rather than a squashed one. Still learning...





No comments: