CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday 3 August 2008

Tinkerbell spreading some magic

This was a request by Jennifer for her baby girl's 19th birthday. Chantelle apparently loves everything about Tinkerbell. So both her mum and I decided on this theme. Chantelle I hope you liked the cake and the deco.
Cake was a carrot cake sandwiched in between with cream cheese, and covered with fondant. The flowers are piped with Royal Icing, and Tinkerbell molded with fondant.








2 comments:

Joanna said...

Ooh that is beautiful! Came here through the Cake Connection webby. Do you do small cakes with this kind of elaborate design? Myself I don't trust, my cakes look awful! Ha ha!

By the way, which Wilton piper did you use for the flowers? I would love to try! Thank you. You can contact me at phoonjoanna@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Bakelicious said...

Hi Joanna
Thanks for the complements. Sorry for the late reply.
I take all kinds of orders and usually discuss the designs before proceeding. Sometimes people just leave it up to me to do what ever.
I used the tip #352 for the pink drop flowers and tip ##102 or 103 for the purple and yellow apple blossom flowers.