CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday 24 November 2008

Best Cheese Cake

About a week ago, a friend messaged me saying he was going to vote me for the best Cheeese cake in town (Kuala Lumpur). Every Sunday, in the food section of our local paper there is a section that asks people to send in the votes for something they think is the best and that week they were looking for the best Cheese cake.

So this was what then appeared in The Star on the 23rd November 2008. My name and blog apprear in the SMS Senders' Pick For Best Cheesecake

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2008/11/23/sundaymetro/2580659&sec=sundaymetro

3 comments:

Swati said...

Congrats... that's great news...

Anamika:The Sugarcrafter said...

Read the article...good to see and hear about your cheese cakes...keep up the good effort. Thank you as well for passing by my blog.

Jerri at Simply Sweet Home said...

Hey, I have an award for you here.