CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday 21 September 2008

Ben 10 for Li Jian's 5th B'day

This is the 3rd Ben 10 cake I made. But wanted to try doing a run out of the instead of a pattern transfer onto the cake, which I must admit is quite messy esp when the design is not very big and has lots of colours and shading.
I made 2 run outs, just in case one broke and also to ensure that I captured the right facial expression.
Kind of glad with the turn out. Once the main colours were dry, I painted on the shaded areas and gave the figure some depth.







2 comments:

Swati said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog..It was a real pleasure to see your creations and I loved the expressions on Ben..Neat work!!

Bakelicious said...

Hi Swati. Thanks for stopping by too. Still working on getting the expressions right. Guess its all practise.